View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 02:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
blackrhino2
FitDay Member

hey wannabefitgirl, I've been on WW maintenance since spring of '06. I do have a bit more give in my diet, but not much. I still need to keep track of everything. I still need to exercise--but I only exercise hardcore about 3 times per week, although in general I'm a pretty active person.

once you're at your goal, you can add in say another 100 cals and see if you gain, if you still are losing then add in another 100. it's a bit of trial and error.

i really have just gotten used to knowing that this is how it will be...always being careful, but not 100% of the time. I still binge a little every week and it just tends to even out because I keep it in check (but I am still trying to drop a few lbs). i still go out to eat and but i try to order smart and ask them to not bring me the side of rice or whatever it comes with. drink lots of water, only have a 2 or so drinks of alc a week....just always working to keep my eating under control.

so with all that said, i'd say that it still is a lot of work for me, although it is worth it because i feel so much more confident and healthy and I don't ever want to let go of that.

current weight: 125.6 on April 13, 2011
goal weight: 120.6 in 6 weeks
blackrhino2 is offline   Reply With Quote