View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 12:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
lildebbieg
FitDay Member

Good Monday morning all!

I thought I would get us started this morning with an inspirational quote. Hope you like it and it inspires you to continue to move forward in your personal quest. I've seen a lot of great posts here in the past few weeks. People really giving it their all! I've also read posts where some have struggled, perhaps even continue to struggle. If there is one thing I've learned over the past several months is losing weight is not a easy task. If it were easy, we wouldn't be hearing about an obesity epidemic. However....I've also learned is that it's not impossible to lose weight. Each and everyone of us here has the potential to reach our goal weights. We just have to keep moving forward. If you had a bad day yesterday, leave it there in the past. Today is a new day. Treat it with respect

I personally had an off day yesterday. I didn't exercise and I ended up eating Chinese takeout for dinner. However, that was yesterday which I no longer have control over, but I do have control over what I do today. Today, I'll be doing a double workout....the one I had planned yesterday and the one I had planned for today. I'll also be getting in lots of water to help wash out all the excess sodium. I'll be planning dinner ahead of time so I don't end up famished with little desire to cook

Wishing you all a fantastic week! Let's make this week epic!!!

"Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it."

Starting Weight - 143 lbs (3/Sept/13)
Current Weight - 136.6lbs (29/Aug/14)
Goal Weight - 114 lbs (aiming for 31/Dec/14!!)
lildebbieg is offline   Reply With Quote