View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 04:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
lildebbieg
FitDay Member

Hi all Back to work today after being so ill for an entire week....and I'm dragging my butt!!! I was planning on getting in a workout this evening, but I have no idea where I'll find the energy! I'll need to start getting up before work again in order to fit it all it....but no idea where I'll find energy to get up early either!

Cassie - Poor you! I thought I had a rough week with the influenza virus, but being down with the stomach flu is simply awful! Glad you're on the mend!

Welcome Dcar4! There are a group of us who weigh in on Fridays and have a check in. You're welcome to join us! You'll find the Friday Weigh In post here in the Motivation and Support forum.

Libby - Hey buddy! Glad to see you're making good use of those hand weights!

Erin - Glad to know I'm not alone having to get up early to get in a workout! What time are you up? I'm up at 4:45....ugh!

Mike - Sorry to hear you fell apart over the weekend. Hope you're feeling back on track today.

Kumochi - Motivation can be tough...especially in the cold weather...at least I find Where do you sauna? Are you lucky enough to have one at home?

Have a great day all!

If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up!

46 days = 46 workouts!
July 18th - Sept 1st
7/46

Starting Weight - 143 lbs (3/Sept/13)
Starting Weight - 132 lbs. (18/July/14)
Current Weight - 128.8 lbs (25/July/14)

Short Term Goal - 125 lbs (4/August/14) BEACH VACATION! 7 lbs. in 17 days...can I do it?!?!
Goal Weight - 114 lbs (aiming for 31/Oct/14!!)
lildebbieg is offline   Reply With Quote