Notices

skin care tips

Old 01-03-2014, 10:51 PM
FitDay Member

Default skin care tips

Eggs - Eggs provide a simple source of protein, biotin, selenium and iron. Starting each day off with one or two boiled eggs with the yolks can be an excellent way to add these essentials to your daily plan.

Black Beans - Legumes and beans provide protein, iron, zinc and biotin. Black beans, in particular, are a high performing super bean with high concentrations of nutrients.

Massage

After applying shampoo, take time to gently massage your scalp with your fingertips for 30 seconds to a minute. You can also do a prewash massage with nurturing oils such as grapeseed oil, an antioxidant-rich argan oil or a soothing naturally antibacterial lavender oil. Work just a few drops of the oil into your scalp and slowly massage for a minute or two.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:53 PM
FitDay Member

this is very awsome tips
Old 01-03-2014, 11:07 PM
FitDay Member

daily wash your face with good face wash
Old 01-04-2014, 05:53 AM
FitDay Member

Eggs are a good source of protein but egg yolks contain a lot off unwanted fat. And if your using eggs as your main source of protein then you need to separate the them from the yolks.
Old 01-06-2014, 08:40 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the tips. I myself recently discovered Aloe Vera for acne/rosacea (or pretty much any other skin sensitivity). I just apply the gel from the leaf directly onto my skin, and this can be done even if you use your preferred moisturizer or cleanser.