View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Picca1
FitDay Member

Unhappy Just need encouragement/support/understanding

Hi, I haven't wrote here at least I don't think so but I'M SO FRUSTRATED CONFUSED AND DISCOURAGED!

I have PCOS and for the past 7 years my husband and I have tried to get pregnant. WE WERE SO SURE THIS TIME but another NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Now I know I'm overweight so going back on south beach diet, that was the most successful and easy for me to follow. Low calories, exercise just made me exhausted and did nothing for me at all. In 2 months I would loose maybe 2lbs that's it. For someone with high testosterone like me it just doesn't work. Also I have hereditary anemia which involves my hemoglobin not iron so exercise just makes me more exhausted, even the hematologist told me don't exercise a lot because it makes my hemoglobin that's in my blood just get more depleted but a little bit once or twice a week wouldn't hurt and definitely not stressful like walking or swimming is fine.

I'm just wondering has anybody with pcos lost weight and naturally got pregnant? I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE FRUSTRATION I CAN TAKE! I also quit smoking today too so maybe that's it. I don't know. Can pcos really get better with just diet and exercise?
Picca1 is offline   Reply With Quote