View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 12:00 AM   #26 (permalink)
lildebbieg
FitDay Member

Hi all

Checking back in to say...I should never create goals that I'm not going to stick to...only setting myself up for failure. When I posted here the other day and saw other peoples goals of water consumption, calorie goals, etc. I followed suit and set up similar goals. Rewind back to all the times I've tried to lose weight in the past decade...yes decade!! I either counted points or counted calories and felt confined and like a constant failure. This time around, I once again started by counting calories which is why I ended up here again on fitday. HOWEVER....I again felt confined and like a constant failure. I then made a miraculous discovery....I can do this without counting calories! I just stay honest with myself...I drink water when I'm thirsty....I don't restrict anything I eat, but I do pay attention to portion control...and I workout ALOT (which I love!!!!). So that's it...I'm going to check in with my workouts for accountability and leave the other goals to those of you that they work for

12 Week Exercise Challenge, 84 days...84 workouts
Week 5, Day 1 - yes
Week 5, Day 2 - yes
Week 5, Day 3 - yes
Week 5, Day 4 - yes
Week 5, Day 5 - yes
Week 5, Day 6 - bad day....did no exercise at all!
Week 5, Day 7 - back n track!!

Libby - So glad you received the package! Hope you like the workouts! I'm excited to hear what you think of them as you get a chance to try them out!

"Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it."

Starting Weight - 143 lbs (3/Sept/13)
Current Weight - 136.6 lbs (12/Sep/14)
Goal Weight - 114 lbs (aiming for February 2015!!)
lildebbieg is online now   Reply With Quote