View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 01:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Mern, congrats on a great day yesterday! If you were closer, you could stash your husband in my basement. Unfortunately, I made the mistaken assumption that they were down there cleaning (since that is what they said they were going to do...silly me). They were actually playing Xbox, but have promised to clean it this weekend.

I see I'm not the only one who's struggled as a result of job situations. Nyda, I totally relate to enjoying capping the day off with FD, and also starting it out that way.

Libby, knitting an afghan sounds like a wonderfully warm pasttime. I am also personally a big fan of keeping the door closed until ready to deal with it...both with regard to messy rooms and metaphorically with looming issues . I know you'll get to it when it's time.

Jenn, Donna, Mike; hi and Happy New Year; great to see you!

Erin, best of luck with being able to conceive. I am sure that is a long, emotional road, but seems like you are doing everything you can.

Hello Rosebud. You are definitely not alone in the struggle. Good to meet you.

Well, yesterday I logged everything, did some time on the exercise bike, and posted. Now I just need to keep doing it long enough to make it a habit! Will check in later.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote