View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 07:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
lildebbieg
FitDay Member

Hi all Is there room for one more? Now that my own personal New Year's Eve challenge is over, I'm looking for somewhere to check in for accountability and motivation. I came so close to my NYE goal of 126...only missed it by .8 lbs. My ultimate goal is to get back down to 110 lbs. which I resolve to achieve this year! 16 lbs. may not sound like a lot but I'm a slow loser I'm currently doing a 12 week exercise challenge (that another smart FitDay-er got me going on....you know who you are ), which I intend to finish. Also, I'm on day 13 of a 30 day rotation I started. I like to change things up every 30 days or so to keep it interesting. Looking forward to an active check in forum and getting to know others here on FitDay!

My goal for the remainder of the week:

1. Get back on track with my diet (egg muffins for breakfast, salad for lunch, protein + greens for dinner and Greek yogurt and fruit or veggies and hummus for snacks)
2. Drink 8 glasses of water
3. Workout daily
4. Workout doubles at least twice

Personal goals
1. Undecorate my house!
2. Make an appointment for a haircut (I always put this off!....my hair is very long as a result! LOL!)
3. Build a skating rink for the kids (this is an ambitious one...but it make actually happen!)
lildebbieg is offline   Reply With Quote