View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 08:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Littlelorit
FitDay Member

I started with WW on line just over 7 years ago and managed to lose all the weigth I wanted and then some. I gained a little bit back but was still within my ideal weight. After the birth of my 1st child I tried to restart it but because but never could quite get down to pre pregnancy weight. However, part of the problem was I get pregnant with my second child when the first was only 14 or 15 months old (they are 22 1/2 months apart). After my second child initially managed to lose down to my wedding weight but then between depression, stress, and trying to deal with two children I gained weight back. At one point I had stopped my subscription to WW because of finances but restarted it one year ago and this time it is not working. I have actually gained weight over the past year and am now down to the point I have had to buy clothes in order to have something to wear. Since finding FitDay a days ago and am hoping that with this, trying to get to the gym more often, and using some of WW ideas that this will be my year to lose.
Littlelorit is offline   Reply With Quote