View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 10:17 AM   #124 (permalink)
vabeachgirlNYC
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildebbieg View Post
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol, blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol!
I so failed tonight! Stayed out way too late, ate too many carbs (haven't logged it yet) and I really have to blame it on the alcohol! (and my ex) It's tough being single again especially when people I don't remember ever even meeting before, ask where my BF is. So weird! And awkward.

The ups and downs over the Holidays have been crazy. I have a really sick young cat that my ex and I adopted. Last time we talked was because he wanted to know how the the cat was and I felt too mean ignoring his calls/text because he really was worried. So I lied. And said that all was well. Merry Christmas to him.

On the flip side... I had the best xmas surprise ever today! I have the best family and friends! And I said maybe to a date with someone. I dread doing the whole dating thing again but a girl has needs, lol plus I really hate the thought of staying in alone on NYE. Doubt my ex is, he was hot! But tomorrow night I am staying in, working out and going back to the "single girl" food! NOT gonna weigh myself tomorrow either! I'm also so sleep deprived, it's probably messing up my metabolism, so I'm going to bed now because I have to meet some people at noon tomorrow, I'm so gonna be dragging!

Sounds like you owned it today! I would have failed so bad. I LOVE black forest cake and cherries! Though I will admit that I have no idea what a cherry loaf is!