View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #122 (permalink)
vabeachgirlNYC
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildebbieg View Post

BeachGirl - Sure post a summary! I already do lots of variations of lunges and pushups in my regular workout, but haven't worked on pullups in a long time. There was a time last year where I was determined to be able to do pullups. I lasted as long as it took me to be able to do 2 or 3 full pullups and then abandoned ship
My reply from last night disappeared! It was long too! It took some time summarizing all the info on the challenge I did and getting the other before/after pic posted. I will redo it when I have more time.

Quote:
Also, I managed to shed 1.4 plbs of water weight overnight.
Good for you!

I think I gained your water weight last night. I ended up eating out and
didn't even eat that much, (4 onion rings and 1/4 of a personal flat bread pizza) but it was bar food I don't usually eat. I'm blaming it on the alcohol... Now I can't get that song out of my head, lol!

This challenge was a great idea! I have been following it and even though I didn't join the challenge I decided I was going to lose 1 pound by NYE. I lost 1.5 pounds but overnight gained 1 back.

I normally try to just maintain over Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am happy when I do, but trying to lose a pound or two or more is way more fun and made it easier to say NO to most of the tempting food. I can't wait to see what you and libby116 post on the last day!

I am going to try to lose the pound I gained back but it is going to be tough because I have another Christmas get together later today and tonight a bunch of us are going out to my favorite restaurant and bar.