My goals for the week are... Monday - Saturday
1. Run 4 days Mon/Yes, Tues/Yes, Wed/Yes, Thurs/Yes, Fri/No
2. Lift heavy 3 days Mon/Yes, Tues/Yes, Wed/Yes, Thurs/No, Fri/No
3. Eat 1100-1200 cals Mon/Yes, Tues/Yes (1108), Wed/No (1005), Thurs/No (1365), Fri/No (1219)
4. Check P.O. Box at least once this week Mon/No, Tues/No, Wed/YES!!!
5. 6 hours sleep Mon/Yes, Tues/Yes, Wed/Yes, Thurs/Yes, Fri/I will prob sleep till 3pm!
6. Ignore ex Mon/Yes, Tues/No dropping goal, too mean because of sick cat, Wed/uggg, ignored phone... Thurs/ignored (I feel mean), Fri/texted reply when I got in at 2:30AM to give kitten update.
7. Accept 1 date Mon/said maybe, Tues/No, Wed/TBH, I really don't want to. Thurs/No, Fri/
8. Make 10 dozen buttermilk xmas cookies Mon/5 dozen done!, Tues/No, a pickle jar fell over, soaked the chilling dough so had to toss the rest of it. Wed/No, it's a real PITA making the dough! Thurs/Got the big bowl out! Fri/No, found a cat sleeping inbig bowl when I got home. Was cute!
It was a gorgeous day/night at the beach tonight! Even at 2:30 AM
it was WARM! It was kind of funny seeing all the xmas boardwalk lights when we were all dressed in "summerish" clothes.
01gt4.6, he is adorable! How much does he weigh? This is the baby I just adopted. He is probably about 90 pounds right but is still growing. I don't need your food porn, I have pepperment bark gelato in my freezer!