Thread: Starting Again
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 12:31 AM   #18 (permalink)
Merimcc
FitDay Member

Smile Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hi y'all! What a busy time of year! I hope you all are sticking to your goals. It looks like it, by what I read on your posts. I am still plugging away as well, albeit ever so slowly. I have lost almost 10 pounds since I started in October. I am at 231.2 as of this morning. I am still walking and have upped my time to 20-25 minutes a day. I listen to songs on my phone, so my walking time depends on how long the songs are. . My minimum is 20 min. I am a tax preparer during tax season, so it is conceivable that I won't be able to get on here very often for the next four months, but I will do my best. I want to encourage you all to keep going, even though this is a rough time of year to be watching our weight! We can do it. I have never even attempted to be on a diet during the holidays before, so this is a first for me! But I know that I can't give up now, even for a few weeks. Moderation is the key here, so we don't sabotage ourselves. Thanks for the encouragement and inspiration you are giving me! May God bless each one of you during this beautiful season of the year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Starting weight 10-1-13 240
12-20-13 231.2

Last edited by Merimcc; 12-21-2013 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Added weight
Merimcc is offline   Reply With Quote