View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 06:41 PM   #30 (permalink)
Prospect84
FitDay Member

I just read through your entire thread, your story is truely inspiring. I'm a lot younger, man, with 2 kids and a wonderful wife. I set out on my marathon less than a week ago. Already my energy is way up just from changing how I eat. Eating clean, keeping track of my calories, keeping a nice balanced diet of 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fats (and avoiding trans fat at all costs!) It's nice to read others' succes stories, it is like confirming that I can do what I set out to do because like you, I finally made the decision to have a healthy life, not just "take off some weight"

Anyways I just wanted to say way to go and keep it going! So awesome to read about other peoples stories when they are honest. I started a thread of honesty of in the Newcomers section of the forums if you feel like stopping by, updating it pretty regular right now, only been at this for a week and it's going to be a long road. In fact, I plan on it be a life-long road, where I follow a healthy lifestyle and never even look back down the road of unhealthy binge eating that I was on before! Thanks again for sharing from the heart, and congratulations!

Last edited by Prospect84; 12-20-2013 at 08:02 PM.
Prospect84 is offline   Reply With Quote