Notices

Need more weight loss advice

Old 11-20-2013, 04:28 PM
FitDay Member

Default Need more weight loss advice

I have read that cutting carbs is unhealthy, but all my friends are losing weight by doing it. Why shouldn't I?
Old 11-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Super Moderator

Reducing calories is the way people lose weight. Cutting carbs is one method of doing that but it's not the only way. Ask your doctor to give you some suggestions - it helps.
Old 11-21-2013, 02:25 AM
FitDay Member

Cool Safe weight loss

You can try Roca Labs formula.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:19 AM
FitDay Member

Default carb cutting

I dont eat grains but I still get alot of carbs in my fruit and veges. I checked my nutritional intake and it is relatively good without grains. Your body needs carbs - it is your choice where you get them from. I am happy to get them from my veges.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:39 PM
FitDay Member

First of all I would like to say that weigh loss program is not an easy task it is not a short term goal which we can easily achieve in a short time period but this is a long term goal which takes more time to achieve our desired target. Second thing, weight loss does not mean to stay away from our food but it means that take care about your daily meal consumption. According to the fitness experts our daily meal should include fresh fruits and vegetables because they are the best source of natural vitamins and minerals. They does not increase fat in our body they just provide more energy and more power for work. So, if you start to consume fresh fruits in your lunch time then it will be beneficial for your health related issues. If you are consuming heavy or oily food then this is a time to say buy to them and say hi to healthy and natural products which contains essential nutrition and vitamins for our body. You can use those meals like “once in a blue moon” for your satisfaction. You can also choose substitute for the things that you like the most.
Second thing, you should concentrate on you daily exercise routine because this is the only best way to manage our fitness and to burn our extra fat and calories. There are various types of exercise available for the different purpose you just need to follow the rules of the exercise and start to perform in a well way. For the best results you can also take the help of supplement like basically these supplements help us to improve our energy at the time of our work out sessions and also help us to improve our workout session.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 12-06-2013 at 04:57 AM. Reason: link removed
Old 12-16-2013, 03:26 AM
FitDay Member

Four months ago, I decided to experiment and avoid meat, gluten, casein (dairy) & whole egg. Combined with daily exercise, I've lost 25lbs. (from 5' 9" 190lbs to 165lbs... but, I'd like to see 150lbs). I'm not going to cut carbs, but, might go grain free. Also, rotating in more complex carbs like varieties of dried beans. I still eat rice/potato/corn, but, trying to eat more quinoa, rolled oats, buckwheat. It's a work in progress and since I'm approaching late 40's, I want to minimize protein intake. I'm trying to focus on vegetables, fruits & complex carbs.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:19 PM
Banned

Default Effective Weight Loss Programs

Actual Fitness is the best way to loss your extra weight and get the appealing look.
Old 12-18-2013, 10:23 PM
FitDay Member

No doubt that we should be take care of the body fat because perfectible fitness of the has own importance for groom the personality.Some suitable tips here for weight loss of the body like,..
Early morning drinking water
Early morning walk
Take exercise for at least 30 minutes
Running and cycling
Green tea
Yoga work.

Last edited by Bentlay; 03-09-2014 at 04:38 PM.
Old 12-23-2013, 05:55 PM
FitDay Member

Eating Low GI can help you in weight loss.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:28 AM
FitDay Member

Default nutrition

You cannot achieve environmental security and human development without addressing the basic issues of health and nutrition.
Gro Harlem Brundtland

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.