Notices

Hopeful....Hopefully

Old 05-08-2010, 08:42 PM
FitDay Member

Question Hopeful....Hopefully

I am 23 yrs. Old and I have just had my first child...(Happy Mothers Day All) I am trying to get back down to 140 from 175...N I need a lil motivation from time to time and tips...Can anyone help me/understnd my situation???
Old 05-09-2010, 12:17 AM
FitDay Member

Nine months up, nine months down. Give yourself a little time to get there. Your body will naturally do some of that, but the rest is up to you. You might want to take Jr. for a stroll several times/week. My little ones used to love that and it was an easy way to get back in shape without hurting myself. I also highly recommend breast feeding as a way to get your baby fat off.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:40 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Welcome

Hiya you will find lots of support here. I joined only a week ago and every feeling ive had whether it be positve or negative-everyone is here to share your thoughts. Ive been trying to lose 2 stone since January on my own and was getting nowhere just up and down week by week. But this week the forum has kept me going and ive so far already lost 4lbs!!! But it is the time of the month so thats helped shift a bit extra. I understand what it feels like after a baby but just take your time and you will reach your goal when your body is ready. Dont overdo it-small steps like the extra walking will help you gradually get used to being active again. I gained alot in my first pregnancy and again in my second. I was 17 stone at my heaviest but now finally after 7 years im getting there-im now 12st 3lbs and want to reach 10st 7lbs. I wish i done it earlier but it ws the wrong time in my life but its better late than never.
Stick with us and we will all help each other all the way to our goals. GOOD LUCK!

Tracey xx