Notices

HELP: 25 years old, need weight loss help

Old 07-15-2013, 05:26 AM
FitDay Member

Question HELP: 25 years old, need weight loss help

Hello. I am 25 years old. I had my first child at age 19 and my second at age 20. Before I was pregnant, I weighed 132 lbs. When I got my pregnant with my first child, I gained almost 150 lbs (they were unable to find why). Then, I got pregnant again with my second 6 months after my first was born. I did not really have time to exercise and I had zero self control for a diet- so I have yet to lose the weight. I am currently 253 lbs and no matter what, I have been unable to move from that weight (up or down). Anyone have any techniques to help lose the weight? I would love to get back down to 140 lbs - 150 lbs. Is there anything to help me with this? I would love to get more help with losing weight and would love to start exercising more- but would for sure need to start with basic, beginners exercises; as I am not very active. Any advice would be helpful.

Last edited by JanaBrooke1987; 07-16-2013 at 11:33 PM. Reason: add info
Old 07-17-2013, 03:06 PM
FitDay Member

I recently started clean eating and joined a gym and it is probally the easiest diet i have ever been on. I have lost 22 pounds in the last 7 weeks, and feel great and because you eat small meals and every 4 hours while awake you don't get hungry.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:45 AM
FitDay Member

This is the most boring, least glamorous response, but: walking. Walk an hour a day. (besides the walking you do in every day life) It is free and it works.

Also, this will take you from sedentary to able to do other exercises if you so choose.