View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 10:49 PM   #37 (permalink)
lildebbieg
FitDay Member

baxtman and libby- We got this! We're in this together! I know how frustrating it is to be putting in the work and not seeing it show up on the scale. We all have that happen to us...repeatedly...honestly! Just know that if you stay the course, the scale will eventually catch up! If you give up now, you'll not accomplish anything and eventually you'll be back here to start all over again. Don't give up! We can do this together!

Remember, the number we are all personally aiming for on NYE is just a number! If we don't set goals, then we have nothing to work towards. IF we don't hit that goal, it doesn't mean we've failed...it simply means it will take a little longer to hit that goal. I'm saying this as much to all of you as I am to myself. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to shed the pounds only to give up. It feels worse to give up than it does to keep pushing past plateaus. You know it and I know it

Welcome to our little challenge Asparagus! Glad to have another on board with us!

If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up!

46 days = 46 workouts!
July 18th - Sept 1st
7/46

Starting Weight - 143 lbs (3/Sept/13)
Starting Weight - 132 lbs. (18/July/14)
Current Weight - 128.8 lbs (25/July/14)

Short Term Goal - 125 lbs (4/August/14) BEACH VACATION! 7 lbs. in 17 days...can I do it?!?!
Goal Weight - 114 lbs (aiming for 31/Oct/14!!)
lildebbieg is offline   Reply With Quote