Notices

Where is my Premium Code?!

Old 11-27-2013, 11:42 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Where is my Premium Code?!

Yes, I have checked my junk mail, yes I have checked my spam. It took three tries for the order to go through (not fault on my end) and then the processed screen popped up letting me know I paid, etc.

I have nothing in my email box and no way to access the membership I just paid for. I cannot stand the garbage ad filled pages and would really appreciate someone getting back to me.

Very frustrating.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by betterrunfaster
Yes, I have checked my junk mail, yes I have checked my spam. It took three tries for the order to go through (not fault on my end) and then the processed screen popped up letting me know I paid, etc.

I have nothing in my email box and no way to access the membership I just paid for. I cannot stand the garbage ad filled pages and would really appreciate someone getting back to me.

Very frustrating.
I will forward this up. It should be resolved shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 11-28-2013, 12:22 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default What a mess.

To make it even worse I've been charged twice!!! As you can imagine this is not the season to have an extra $50 held up. At this point I just want ALL my money back, refunded and I will move on to another site with a freakin' customer support phone number.

I appreciate the help and hope someone gets back to me here or through email before I need to speak with my bank and Paypal.

Not happy. We have the holiday and then the weekend and I'm out $100 with nothing to show for it. Took a leap of faith because of the 30 day refund guarantee, ironically I haven't even had to explore the thirty days.
Old 11-28-2013, 09:48 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Unbelievable, I finally get a code a day after (?!) and it doesn't work.

Really.

So I've been charged twice and I have a non working code.

How do I get this resolved?

ETA: I went to the only place i could see on the site to ask for a refund, did the whole RMA thing and then realized thats for the software. I've emailed, I've posted.

Last edited by betterrunfaster; 11-28-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:01 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default But wait theres more!

Ok, code worked finally and the site looks reasonable, so ok, I'll try it out. Now how to do I insure I'm not charged twice?

I see I can cancel my subscription now and assume if I cancel within 30 days that will trigger a refund, right?
Old 11-28-2013, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Ok, code worked finally and the site looks reasonable, so ok, I'll try it out. Now how to do I insure I'm not charged twice?

I see I can cancel my subscription now and assume if I cancel within 30 days that will trigger a refund, right?
I'll have admin contact you directly. I'm sorry for all the issues, I'm glad the code is finally working out.
Old 11-29-2013, 12:18 AM
FitDay Premium Member

That would be much appreciated. After trying for five minutes to enter a bagel and repeatly getting a 'there was a problem with this page' reloading error and the having to always enter a PW and the confusing way to even get to Premium (it should land on that screen but doesn't) I just want my money back.

It's ridiculous that MFP is free and runs issue free and fast and this site (which I hear great reviews of, go figure) is a hot mess at $50 (or in my case $100) a pop. It look me less the ten seconds to enter my whole breakfast on MFP.

SO yes, knowing how to get all my money back would be great.

Edited: I can't even find my way to the page I know I saw where you cancel your subscription.

Last edited by betterrunfaster; 11-29-2013 at 07:17 AM.
Old 11-29-2013, 05:15 AM
FitDay Premium Member

and....

48 hours I receive another key for the duplicate order but still no response to my posting or email. I can't believe how much time I've spent trying to sign up, trying to activate and then trying to get some response in regard to billing and refunding.
Old 11-30-2013, 03:21 AM
FitDay Premium Member

FFS, still nothing in response to posting, email, trying to email through the link at the bottom of the page, emailing to the order email, NOTHING. Not even an automated response. NOTHING.

What kind of site charges SO much money for NO CS?!

Monday I will be initiating a chargeback with my bank if still no word and you know, I get it's the weekend. But this started Wednesday and even with the holiday i should have heard something.

Every site I belong to has service over the weekend, then there was all day wednesday and friday. I have $100 being held up and it's pissing me off that no one seems to give a shit.

You can be sure I'll pass the word on about this site.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

FFS, still nothing in response to posting, email, trying to email through the link at the bottom of the page, emailing to the order email, NOTHING. Not even an automated response. NOTHING.

What kind of site charges SO much money for NO CS?!

Monday I will be initiating a chargeback with my bank if still no word and you know, I get it's the weekend. But this started Wednesday and even with the holiday i should have heard something.

Every site I belong to has service over the weekend, then there was all day wednesday and friday. I have $100 being held up and it's pissing me off that no one seems to give a shit.

You can be sure I'll pass the word on about this site.
I will check back in with admin again. Not to make excuses but it may be a matter of bad timing with it being the holidays/holiday weekend. They may be spending time with their families... but I will check again.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 12-01-2013 at 12:23 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.