Thread: Fat and Unhappy
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 01:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
lildebbieg
FitDay Member

I can relate! I too work in front of a computer all day and have two young children, so time for myself is very limited. Over the past several years, I tried to get back to exercising daily but I always start out too fast and end up injuring myself. I also get frustrated when the results don't come as quick as I expect. Then I give up only to have to start all over again when I can no longer stand to be in my own skin. Well, I'm at it again! This time however, I've stuck this out for nearly 3 months. I've only lost 10 lbs. but I've finally realized that if I keep giving up, I'll get nowhere.

Traking my calorie intake as well as my calorie burn and posting here and a few other sites that motivate me, have helped tremendously. It's tough, I know! But take it slow and figure out what works for you...find tchanges that you feel good about and that you can stick to for life. They don't need to be big! Many small changes add up over time and will make a difference! You can do this! After all, you are the only one who can do this for yourself.

"Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it."

Starting Weight - 143 lbs (3/Sept/13)
Current Weight - 136.6lbs (29/Aug/14)
Goal Weight - 114 lbs (aiming for 31/Dec/14!!)
lildebbieg is offline   Reply With Quote