Thread: Starting Again
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 12:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
comeanddance423
FitDay Member

Post Needing a pick up

Hi All. I am 32 and was a yo-yo dieter from age 20-30 with an all time highest weight of 193 at my 30th birthday. A few short months later something in me finally clicked - I needed to be healthier and it shouldn't be so up and down all the time. I joined Weight Watchers and even though I don't use it anymore, for me it felt like a necessary step. I lost 50 lbs in about 8 months! So I got down to 140, which I don't think I'd been close to since high school (when I thought I was fat!!). A year later I'd put 13 lbs back on, spent 6 months taking that off again. Now, due to a LOT of stress this year, I've gained 20 back. I am upset because I learned so much and feel I know how to live better, but just haven't been doing it. I guess that's guilt. I'm hear to share what I know because I have been successful, but I also have realized I cannot do this on my own. It's so important to find support to maintain a healthy lifestyle continuously. Now, more than ever, I have realized the impact of stress, depression, anxiety on my habits and the need to gain good habits and keep them for my entire lifetime. Looking forward to this!
comeanddance423 is offline   Reply With Quote