View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 12:16 AM   #21 (permalink)
baxtman1
FitDay Member

Smile

The title of this thread is something motivational, so where is the motivation? If you want someone to magically motivate you, then what you write should be motivational. Everyone can succeed for 10min, or 1hr, or 4hrs, or all day. Focus on your success, not on your failure. I am personally coming to this site looking for people who can succeed despite adversity. Don't come here to say "I failed again today." That belongs on the "People who aren't ready to lose weight" forum. Instead, what did you do right? If you get a bunch of people focused that, they will lose a lot of weight.
I have things to share with you, but first, I want to see if I can find people who can help me stay motivated. I wonder how many people are stuck in this rut? I know I have to be more active to lose weight, but I'm too fat and too tired to work out. This is not very well articulated, but hopefully you get the idea. If that is you, what are you doing about it? We do have a choice. I hope to hear some comments. Good or bad, all comments are welcome. Let's get something going.
baxtman1 is offline   Reply With Quote