View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
MichelleKoren
FitDay Member

I'm a newbie to fitday, too. I have counted calories b4, but it was much harder. Even the program on my phone was not as easy as Fitday. Anyway, I've been using it for one week and the thing I've noticed most is that it is so easy to call it quits. I have that easy graph that shows my carbs, protein, etc. That helps me to say, hmmm no to extra rice and yes to more chicken or as simply as I'm at my limit, so NO to my husbands popcorn habit. Popcorn, simple, high in fiber, keep the butter low, isn't too bad, BUT can easily put me over the limit on my calories.

Kiddie treats. I SOOOO know what you mean. I battle that all the time. I have three kids, four if u count my husband and they all (we all) have massive sweet cravings. So, every weekend, if I don't bake, my 15 y/o bakes. Sooooo hard to resist. Today, I am trying to fit in some decadence(will leave out detail so not to tempt someone else)!!! I've got it in there, but I don't know if I can keep it there. Depends on how hungry I get at the end of the day. It requires skipping a meal. I'm not sure how much it will be worth it. Sometimes, I have to say, it is absolutely worth it. Others, not so much. I'm wondering if I get my husband to hide it, will forget about it?
MichelleKoren is offline   Reply With Quote