Thread: Need Help!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 01:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimieMcAffee View Post
So, I am actually here for a college course, part of my course is to track my diet. I didn't think I ate badly so I figured it would be a breeze. I am 1 week in and *shocked* at how my diet yo-yo's from day to day. Some days I don't even hit 1000 calories and even though I am eating healthy things I am not getting my RDA of vitamin and minerals. I eat a lot of fruit and veg, I don't eat processed foods, I cook all my meat and it's organic and pre measure into 8oz servings. My diet for the past few days has looked like this

Morning:
Bowl of cereal serving size 3/4 cup
1 cup of almond milk

Snacks until lunch:
3 portions of fruit that I snack on (usually an apple, orange, pear, grapefruit, grapes or a pear)
Usually I have a cup of organic trail mix or some other snack like sunflower seeds, almonds - never salted always raw (I have Meniere's so I have to watch my salt intake)

Lunch vaires this past week I've had:
Salad made of raw spinach, avocado, chicken (I cooked at home) no dressing (I am not keen on dressing, not anything to do with diet!)
Homemade turkey chili with beans and tomato
Whole wheat sandwich with

I usually try to eat a snack in the afternoon usually raw carrots or an apple with peanut butter, something along those lines.

For dinner this week I have had
Beef stew with vegetables (all organic, all home made)
Whole grain organic pasta with home made pesto sauce.
Tuna sandwich on wheat with raw spinach

I have been logging my food every day and my results are shocking. Can anyone help me try to figure out how to stabilize my diet? Thank you
Welcome to FitDay. What are you lacking in your diet? Is there a particular vitamin?
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote