Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread starting 10/21/13: A New Start Yet Again >

Motivational Thread starting 10/21/13: A New Start Yet Again

Notices

Motivational Thread starting 10/21/13: A New Start Yet Again

Old 10-25-2013, 10:50 AM
FitDay Member

Hope, she is diabetic. She had a kidney transplant 25 yrs ago. She developed sciatica in the spring so it seems like she might have poor circulation. I think I may have to go with her when she goes for her check-up at hospital in a couple of weeks to ask questions.
Jenn
Old 10-25-2013, 01:00 PM
FitDay Member

Well made it through most of another day. I got most of the pourch painted, will need to finish up tomorrow. Hope it stays good all weekend. I kow bad weather is coming, but we have had a wonderfall soo far.Got the pump changes outin the pond. I have the new air pump out there now and the water pump in the garage for the winter. I want to finish up the purch area tomorrow afternoon.
Libby my sister that lives with me loves to make quilts also. She takes colors that I would never put together and it looks great when she is done.
Hope you know how hard it is to stay away from the fries. Jack has the best seasoned curly fries. I did good not buying and eating them.
Jenn it is amazing how mothers will ask all kinds of questions about the childern and almost nothing about them self.
Nyda
Old 10-26-2013, 01:54 PM
FitDay Member

I had a good day food wise. Cereal for breakfast.
I went to writer's workshop from 10-2 (I left early because of my Mom). It was nice to get out of the house for a while to do something just for me! I had minestrone soup and half a wrap for lunch and had a bottle of water.
We had stirfry for dinner. A little salty--I cut back as much as I can but it needs some soy sauce. I loaded on the veggies in it. Had fruit for snack later.

Jenn
Old 10-27-2013, 08:59 AM
FitDay Member

Goals for the week
Drink 6 glasses of water: 2C 4T, 1C 5T, 1C 3T, 2C-3T, F-2C-3T, No, Yes
Eat mostly fruits and vegetables: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
Under 1100 cal. per day: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,
exercise 20 min 5X: M-30 T-10 W-30 T-67 F-No, Yes,
Quilt an hour 3X: Yes, Yes, Yes, No, Yes, No
Knit 2X: No, No, No, Yes, Yes, Yes
Lose 2 pounds: Working on it. 1 pound down.

Weigh day is tomorrow.