Thread: hey guys
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 06:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

as far as goals, I'd like the nest of both worlds. lol I'd like to get down to 10% bf b/c that seems to be where the abs really start to show and gain maybe a little more muscle. That's the problem that I've having now is that I'm trying to focus on 2 different goals. I agree about being 12-13% body fat. It cracked me up b/c when I joined the gym they did a fit assessment and the guy tried telling me that I was 21.x%. He looked at me as if he truly believed it, I looked at him like "are you kidding?"

My diet is pretty clean. I just need to figure out if I need to be calorie deficient or not to him my goal that's pulling me in 2 different directions. I try to stick to a 20%f, 45%c and 35%p macro. I recently changed it to 25%f, 25%c, 50%p and really didn't like the way I felt. Maybe it was too big of a jump too fast?? I'm thinking if I just do a simple flip flop to a 20%f, 35%c & 45%p it may help out?

I've check out BB.com forums and get a lot of use out of #1 Exercises Guide! Over 300+ Free Exercise Videos And Guides!
it seems that many people there are on gear, some are open and honest about it while others aren't. It makes me wonder if that's the route to take, although I hate to think like that but it seems near impossible to get to my totally different goals without it. But like I said, I guess I need to focus on the long term goal.

I also just picked up Huge in a Hurry and started reading that. Hopefully I'll take away something from it that'll kick start me.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote