Notices

Switch Default Tab?

Old 10-12-2013, 01:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default Switch Default Tab?

I would like to be able to change my settings so that when I log into Fitday, instead of having "Foods" as my default tab, I have the "Activities" tab loaded up. I go through times when I do not log my foods, but I always enter my activities. It's a small thing, but I don't like feeling as though my Fitday account is "nagging" me to enter food, food, food during times when I am only interested in tracking my activities.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:45 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by katje
I would like to be able to change my settings so that when I log into Fitday, instead of having "Foods" as my default tab, I have the "Activities" tab loaded up. I go through times when I do not log my foods, but I always enter my activities. It's a small thing, but I don't like feeling as though my Fitday account is "nagging" me to enter food, food, food during times when I am only interested in tracking my activities.
I see you're using classic, I don't know of a way to change it. You may want to try 2.0. You can change that preferred theme under the profile tab.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:21 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the suggestion. In Fitday 2.0, it's possible to change the settings so that "Activities" is the first section to display upon logging in?

Update: I gave Fitday 2.0 a try and I wasn't happy with the look and feel of it. It felt somehow too.... intrusive? It was immediately prompting me to sign up for the dietician and update my weight goal. I like to decide for myself if/when to do such things. I switched back to Classic. I guess I can live with "Food" tab being default (though not my preference).

Last edited by katje; 10-13-2013 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Update