View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 03:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
neil3847
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Fit-2 View Post
Hello Everyone!

I'm new here and would like to share the start of what I will be (hopefully) a lifelong journey to increased health and happiness.

Let me start by saying I'm not seeking any advice, nor want any negative advice regarding my choice of 'life journey'. I'm only here to record my experience in the hope it benefits and motivates others. I am a 48-year-old female who has been overweight the majority of my life. My highest when I was pregnant was 256.

I have made a promise to my son to do this for six weeks minimum, but hopefully longer. I would ideally like to go 100 days then onto vegan.

My plan will include 3-4 smoothies a day, 1-2 veggie smoothies a day. I also allow myself 2-3 cups of coffee a day, 1-2 with sugar and skim milk. I drink bottled water continuously throughout the day and always have a bottle to hand.

I began my life journey midday last Friday 30/08/13 weighing in at 243.25. This morning, 7 1/2 days later I weigh 230.125. I have lost 13.125 pounds.

The first 8 days: I feel mostly great, no hunger pangs and I've stopped salivating when thinking about food. The second night of sleep I felt like I slept like I had a fever, although I didn't and wasn't poorly. I have felt very positive and euphoric during the week. I have lived a normal week working, managing a family with the normal stresses and joys. I even allowed myself to go out with friends/mates last night and wasn't tempted by cheese and onion crisps/chips at midnight. I did have 250ml of white wine mixed with 750 ml of soda water over the course of the evening.

I'm happy to answer any questions, and would love to hear positive experiences. However, I repeat I've done a lot of research and reading, etc, I don't need to hear any negative feedback. Everyone is different, everyone has a different journey. I hope I will be able to inspire you to greatness! Happy Saturday! X x
I am into green smoothies and have been drinking it for some time. I LOVE the results. I've noticed that I lose some weight and I have so much energy that I'm up late and up early.
neil3847 is offline   Reply With Quote