View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 08:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
TenmentRohn
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mern View Post
Hope, thanks for starting us off. Great goals and plan!

I'm joining the ranks of those suffering from the pollen allergies-- but minus the sore throat. I just feel like my head is going to explode from the pressure even though I took meds as a preventive like doc told me to. But at least I don't have a headache--just pressure, so I'll count my blessings nonetheless.

I'll do as much exercise (up to 30 minutes) as I can do and will eat on plan.

Breakfast: turkey sausage, zero cholesterol egg substitute on a low carb tortilla
Snack: protein shake
Lunch: tuna salad on bed of fresh spinach
Snack: unsalted almonds
Dinner: casserole of baked chicken, low carb pasta and low carb roasted red pepper sauce, green beans, sugar free jello with fruit
Evening snack--don't know yet--something low carb and high protein
As we all know,While the mobile phone brings great conveniences to people, it also raises new challenge on the security of confidential work. In recent years, the wiretap, cheating in examination, medical negligence and gas station explosion with mobile phone occurred and it has aroused great concern of the society. Maybe it's one of the reasons that promoted the appearance of phone blocker.You may be watching a nice movie or enjoying your nap when you get free for sometime. Still you have chances of getting disturbed with your most loved ones and close friend chatting near you on the cell phone. At such hours, if you really care for your free time then you need to buy a phone blocker.

Last edited by TenmentRohn; 10-14-2013 at 04:02 AM.
TenmentRohn is offline   Reply With Quote