Notices

Fruit Pizza

Old 01-13-2013, 03:54 AM
FitDay Member

Default Fruit Pizza

I didn't find too many actual recipes here so I thought I'd share one.

I give you... Fruit Pizza

Ingredients

Crust * 1 3/4 cups raw almonds (or 1 1/4 cups almond meal) * 1 TBSP Coconut Oil * 5 fresh dates pitted * pinch of nutmeg * 2 tsp of cinnamon * pinch of sea salt * 1 TBSP raw honey (you might need a little more to form dough)

Filling * 16 oz of Greek Yogurt * 1/4 cup Steviva Blend or Steviva to taste * Strawberries * Blueberries * Raspberries

Directions

1. Finely chop the nuts in a food processor (skip this step if using almond meal). 2. Add the oil, pitted dates, and the spices. Run all this through the food processor with the chopped nuts until it’s crumbs. 3. Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl, add honey, and mix to form a dough ball. Add more honey if needed. 4. Spread the dough into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan, greased with coconut oil. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes, until the edges are just beginning to brown. 5. For filling, mix Greek yogurt with Steviva blend and spread into a cool shell. Add your fruit in a pattern and place on top of yogurt. Chill and serve.

*Serves 8.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:29 AM
Super Moderator

Wow, that sounds interesting! How is it?
Old 01-29-2013, 09:33 AM
FitDay Member

It looks like a pie, not a pizza. But the recipe is nice.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:44 AM
FitDay Member

This is a great recipe. This is the second or third time I've made this. I use whatever I have on hand. I put strawberries, mini marshmallows, and coconut flakes for the topping. Simple, but delicious. It is very easy to make--buy sugar cookie dough, bake it, whip together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, slice up the strawberries, done!
Old 09-19-2013, 05:42 AM
FitDay Member

I am a total foodie!!!! I am all about recipes so bring 'em on!
Old 09-22-2013, 04:38 PM
FitDay Member

Default Fruit Pizza

Ingredients
1roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
1package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3cup sugar
1/2teaspoon vanilla
2kiwifruit, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
1cup halved or quartered fresh strawberries
1cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1/2cup apple jelly

Step 1
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. In pan, break up cookie dough; press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Step 2
In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese. Stir jelly until smooth; spoon or brush over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. To serve, cut into wedges or squares. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pizza.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:23 PM
FitDay Member

I love pizza but fruit pizza looks like not. Well, when it comes to pizza I love it to have lots of cheese in it like mozarella and others. If it's fruit pizza then I suppose it is more of the healthy side which is perfect for people who are strictly dieting, provided that there are no sugar added in it and the crust is light.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:59 PM
FitDay Member

Fruit pizza very good idea. Your fruit pizza recipe just superb. I also share a fruit pizza recipe in this post. I just want to know a grilled fruit pizza recipe.. Can any one know this type of recipe?
Old 10-08-2013, 04:50 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks fruit pizza for this recipe. It's so simple recipe and healthy too. I would like to try this recipe at my home.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:01 PM
FitDay Member

I dont what to say about fruit pizza, where is the fun in that ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.