Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
New Motivation: 3D Body Scanner! >

New Motivation: 3D Body Scanner!

Community
Notices

New Motivation: 3D Body Scanner!

Old 09-15-2013, 04:45 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up New Motivation: 3D Body Scanner!

Hello fellow fitness friends! I wanted to share with you a new 3D body scanning fitness tracking device that me and my buddy are currently using at home called the "PhIT". We invented and developed the PhIT into the finished product you will find on our website shared below. For those of you who get frustrated with the scale, this 3-dimensional body scanning device is right for you to keep you on track with your fitness goals and provide you with the positive feedback you are looking for in a fitness tool! We wanted to share this with all of you, see what you think, get some feedback, and hopefully spread the word to help us to help others with their fitness tracking by using the PhIT.

Thanks for your time and feedback and good luck to all of you during your fitness journey!

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 09-15-2013 at 05:55 AM. Reason: removed link to the 3D body SPAMMER
Old 09-22-2013, 11:53 AM
FitDay Member

We hope you guys got to think abou our new product, the PhIT 3D Body Scanner. You can find our more info at phit.me! Check it out