View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 01:19 PM   #56 (permalink)
JediMindTricks
FitDay Member

Mern, I'll give you Martyr points! That was really good to park far away and get some walking in. I don't think I would have done that.

Thing 3 and I made it to the gym last night. I fell asleep around 6:30p.m. and woke up at about 8:15. I was awake, I was feeling refreshed, and I said no more excuses! So I got up and told him to get ready. Our time got cut very short (only 10 minutes at a good pace on the treadmill) because Thing 3's leg was hurting real bad where he has a bone tumor. I keep telling him to do his stretches everyday, but he doesn't always listen. So some time is better than no time, and I was just happy that I went.

Going out to dinner tonight with the family. I'm not sure that I'm going to pay a whole lot of mind to my calories. I have dropped 4 lbs already since I started counting calories. Yesterday I only had about 1100 calories, and that was including a big chocolate macadamia nut cookie that my dh brought home. He said that me not buying snacks anymore has put his fat into shock, so he rebelled and bought bakery cookies plus a package of chocolate chip cookies. I admit I had 3 in the middle of the night. 150 calories. But I did count them. I was kind of angry b/c I wasn't hungry. I knew I wasn't hungry. And I wasn't craving either. But I ate them simply b/c they were there. Which is why I stopped buying that crap in the first place!

1. Move more W-n; T-y
2. Less caffeine W-n; T-n (I don't think I'm going to do very good on this one this week until I get to the store and buy some Crystal Light)
3. Log food W-y; Th-y

Start (1/9/14): 276.8
Goal: 130ish
Current: 248.6

The only goal I have right now is to get my ass in gear and get the scale moving the other way!
JediMindTricks is offline   Reply With Quote