Notices

Hello, NewB her

Old 09-08-2013, 02:54 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello, NewB her

Hi, I'm Snowy in northern Ny. I just turned 40 and realized that I don't want this decade to pass like the last one. I've given myself a year to lose the 70 pounds I really need to lose. I have a son who wants to climb the adirondack high peaks with me, and we did do one, the easiest, this spring and it was rough. I can't do another until I lose this weight, and I really want to climb those mountains. I don't have a problem with exercise, I love to walk and hike and canoe, whatever, outside. I don't like winter when I have to make the elliptical move inside, but I do it. I think this winter I'm going to get some cross country skis. That's more my style. My problem is food, I freaking love it! I love to cook and eat. Fortunately I grow a very big garden and can my produce so I have plenty of healthy options. Ok, this has turned into a book. Sorry if you are still reading. I look forward to getting to know you all!