View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 10:47 PM   #120 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

Wow, Donna, Happy Anniversary! That is so inspirational, hearing about your year of maintenance. For sure, one has to learn a lot about oneself to be able to keep the maintenance and not go too far back to old habits.

Do you have any ideas as to why your cholesterol is still high? Are you genetically prone to it?

Congratulations also to all you losers!

I am "taking it easy" today, watching my energy and dealing with the humidity. As such I was not able to exercise and so didn't meet my 7 hours goal. You are right Libby. I really don't pace myself well with the exercise. There is a big discrepancy between my general fitness level and the influence of the MS. I am not very good at juggling that. Walking for an hour in the heat is good for me but it sure doesn't feel good! The only thing that feels good is swimming. Oh well.

Other than that I did well with my goals.

What's with the Happy Sept 1- is it a holiday?

Goals:
1. Drink lots of water: M-Ok, T-N, W-Y, Th-ok, Fr-ok, S-Y, Su-Y 6 days
2. 7 hours of exercise: M-70 minutes walk/run, T- 40 mins swim, 60 mins yoga class, W-30 mins walk, 60 mins yoga class, Th- 30 mins swim, Fr-0, S - 60 mins walk, Su-0 Only 6
3. 50 servings fruit and veg: M-11, T-10, W-10, Th-11 Fr-10, S-9, Su-5 66-Rockin this one
4. Post daily: M-Y, T-Y, W-Y, Th-Y, F-Y, S-Y, Su-Y Yep

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote