Libby sorry you went through all that. I knwo you must have felt horrible pain but kudos to you for not going for the pain meds. They do just make the pain worse. I hope you heal quickly and completely.
As for me, do I get a do over?
1) healthy eating with one cheat day or meals instead of seven: yes I did well Tuesday just overate, Wednesday we will call my cheat day Thursday, Friday a blur, Sat I ate well but again I overate. I am doing a "locavore challenge" through my food co-op trying to eat locally and may have to go back to meal plans!
2) walk or gym 3x this week (gentle) - I really wanted to go to the gym waited for DH and didn't go MY BAD T: MELT, W: no, no, no, no
3) stretch daily -yes, yes no yes, no, no
4) writing a priority -yes tried, no, no, no, no
5) meditation -yes, yes no, no, no, no
6) stay off internet while working- turned it off, booyah T half day until DD needed me, W not around much no, no, no, no
7) study Spanish -si, si no, no fixed the program so yes, si un hora
8) stay positive -yes, yes no, no yes, yes, yes
9) lose 2+ pounds of "indulgence" weight - already lost one gained it back AND MORE
10) I'm in for 35 servings of fruit and veg - 6,5, 3 lots of fruits and veg. lost count
Current (10/22/14): 133.6
Mini Goal: 130 by November 26, 2014