View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 04:20 PM   #82 (permalink)
taubele
Super Moderator

Koc and Ian: If you need a chemist for this no-calorie alcohol thing, I know a few who would probably be on board!

libby: I hope your surgery goes well, smoothly and safely. I will keep you in my thoughts!

Hope: Thanks lady! Haha, I actually started the "wavy hair" thing after my wedding (I'm on week 2-ish of it now) so that was when I was still blow-drying it out -- and they did so much stuff to my hair that day that the look was not at all natural, haha! Thanks - DH is extremely charming and kind of a ham, haha. I hope that whatever you're going through ends in the best possible way, Hope. Will keep you in my thoughts! We're here if you need us!

Mel: My only trick for those days where I'm hurt or forced to sit for long periods of time is to do something with my hands (I sew) and force myself to chug water all day - whenever I want to reach for a snack, reach for the water instead and give myself 10 minutes. If I'm still hungry, I let myself eat. I'm a terrible mindless snacker, though, so it's still a struggle!

jj: Love to hear it about the low blood sugar!!!! When I get to the point where I can add specific food goals I'll definitely do fruits and veggies, I think!

Robin: I think it's certain fruits that are no-nos for the blood sugar, like grapes and bananas. Others are just fine - my father is a Type 2 diabetic and follows the glycemic index for that. Also HOLY CRAP YOU HIT GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Hard work pays off!!!

Mike: How are you doing this week? I see your goals but am thinking of you and sending you hugs.

Mern: Oh thanks! I think Michael is handsome too, though he thinks he is not. He just doesn't see himself well! Sounds like YOU have a lot to be proud of with your family - it's hard schooling and mothering, and I wish the best for your Camden in whatever she decides - and WOW to her hubby, Engineering is not something I could do!!! And you know, sometimes I do dinner for breakfast and stuff like that too. You need to mix it up. I hope it was delcious, and you totally EARNED your day today!

For my coloring scheme below -

Green = met goal (not necessarily happy with the numbers, especially with the calorie counts, haha, but goal is met!)
Red = missed goal
Blue = goal in progress or not applicable on a certain day

1) Log every damn thing I put into my mouth and post daily, good, bad, or ugly. M: 1,968 T: 1,338 W: 1,560
2) Drink 64 oz, of water a day, no excuse, alcohol does not count M: Maybe 16? Yikes T: yes, about 80 W: yes, 72
3) Weigh in on Friday with new scale M-Th: N/A
4) Stop the mindless snacking M: Snacked mindlessly with lunch. All other snacks were planned snacks T: Nothing unplanned W: Stupid crackers!!! I kept it to a 140 calorie binge though, once I realized where my hand was.

I want to add in exercise goals, but I know it's not going to happen this week until I catch up with the semester. Any exercise I do is just going to have to be a bonus, I don't want to set up for failure.

T: Managed to get in 40 minutes strength training (Turbo Sculpt)

I have a few life goals too:

1) Stick with the new hair regimen M: yes T: yes, and tried new product W: yes, though dealing with frizzies
2) Courses done and up online by Wednesday morning M: Got 3 of 4 done T: 4th syllabus done; not online yet. W: didn't happen - I got two up
3) Jobs spreadsheet Weds afternoon/Thursday; at least updated to current M: No progress T: no progress W: no progress - this won't happen
4) Post up some wedding pictures for you all! M: DONE T-Sun: N/A
Weight 9/8/14 = 178.8 (net: -36.4)
Last mini-goal: 180 lbs. REACHED! Reward - new sports bra
Current min-goal: 175 lbs.
Next large goal: 165 lbs. by 12/25/2014
Lowest weight: 156.7 lbs.
150.2 lbs. <--- Official "Healthy BMI" weight
Estimated final goal: 130-140 lbs.
"You don't have to change your life today. You only need to change your day today."
taubele is offline   Reply With Quote