View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 06:46 PM   #43 (permalink)
RenewedSoul
FitDay Premium Member

Okay, my pouting is over. I did have a bad week and still face stressful situations at work and personal life the next few weeks. However, I have a grasp on things. I love my job, because I get to go to work and help people in need and that are in destitute situations every day.

On a happy note, part of the stress is about to end. I am in graduate school and will graduate in a few weeks with a master's degree in applied behavioral science. Yay! If I can hold on to my 4.0, I will graduate Summa Cum Laude! I am a perfectionist, which is the main contributor of my stress levels. I take classes at night after I work full-time and then run around in between to my kids sports practices. I have research papers due almost every week that have to be around 18 pages or more. I will not settle for less than an A, so I have pushed myself to the limit. I used to eat unhealthy food to get through stressful times, but I am scrambling at how to replace it with healthy options. Pouting was not the answer, but after a few days of pouting, I am back to my happy and optimistic self.

I am keeping my simple goals and still striving forward.

Love your profile picture Mern; what a beautiful baby.

Your wedding pictures are beautiful of you and your husband Taubele. I love how happy you both look.

Nice to meet you Cassie.

Congrats Adyndravo on your 1.5 pound weigh loss!

Week goals:

Calorie intake under 1,200: Yes
Lose weight: hopefully

As of Sept. 12, 2013: -67 pounds gone

Many more pounds to go

"Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world."
-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
RenewedSoul is offline   Reply With Quote