View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
taubele
Super Moderator

Ian: I like your goals. There's ice-cream in our freezer too, CURSES!

Robin: I need to add "post daily" to my goals, and I will!

Mern: MERN! Congratulations great-grandma!!!!! LOVELY to see you

RS: Hugs for your rough week Congrats on the -1 lb.!

Hope: Let's not even get started on the weekend, aye carumba. Monday never looked so good.

libby: congrats on your fantastic week!!!!

Mike: I'm here, I just had a crazy-busy Monday morning at work, although I finally just completed all my tasks for the day. Still need to get out and run some errands. I wouldn't back out on our deal!! <3

Cassie: CASSIE!!!!! So good to see you! I'm just back on the train too. Can't wait to catch up

Mel: I should add lunch-walking to my goals, but it's really weird to do it on campus, because all the boys are on the track, haha!!

OKAY SO.

The weekend was crazy. Who knew one got so busy AFTER a wedding? You know what it is, it's the crazy semester starting up and kicking my butt again, and since I got married, I didn't get ANY pre-gaming done. I am running around like a mad woman trying to get all my syllabi done, though I knocked out three today and just have one more to go. THEN I need to figure out the brand-spanking-new course management system and upload a poopton of things online, AND get my other (big) syllabus done. I also have a ton of errands to run today and a get-together at a colleague's house tonight. The freshmen are on campus and already hopelessly lost, and they LOOK SO YOUNG. I hit 30 and now everyone is a whippersnapper

Oh, and I'm also on the job market and need to get applications out in the next two weeks. *whimper*. LOL. I CAN DO IT, RIGHT?!

Since I am getting back on the gravy train this week (or maybe the don't-eat-the-gravy-stupid train?), I am keeping myself to four simple goals:

1) Log every damn thing I put into my mouth and post daily, good, bad, or ugly.
2) Drink 64 oz, of water a day, no excuse, alcohol does not count
3) Weigh in on Friday with new scale
4) Stop the mindless snacking

I want to add in exercise goals, but I know it's not going to happen this week until I catch up with the semester. Any exercise I do is just going to have to be a bonus, I don't want to set up for failure.

I have a few life goals too:

1) Stick with the new hair regimen
2) Courses done and up online by Wednesday morning
3) Jobs spreadsheet Weds afternoon/Thursday; at least updated to current
4) Post up some wedding pictures for you all!

Will try to post earlier tomorrow, since I do better posting in the morning.

~Terri
Weight 10/22/14 = 175.0 (net: -40.2)
Last mini-goal: 175 lbs. REACHED 10/22/14 --REWARD: New wallet
Current min-goal: 170 lbs.
Next large goal: 165 lbs. by 12/25/2014
Lowest weight: 156.7 lbs.
150.2 lbs. <--- Official "Healthy BMI" weight
Estimated final goal: 130-140 lbs.
"You don't have to change your life today. You only need to change your day today."
taubele is offline   Reply With Quote