View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #28 (permalink)
RenewedSoul
FitDay Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by libby116 View Post
My weight is up to 176 lbs. August is turning out to be a very tough month.
Most days my calorie count is between 700 - 1,000 and I drink my 8 glasses of water, two glasses with each meal and two more in the evening. Exercise has been hit and miss and now my treadmill is broken. Tomorrow I see my doctor for my 3 month blood work check up. He was pleased with my results in May and I have lost some weight since then.

RS: Please tell us more about what you are doing. Your success is fantastic.
Libby: I just got tired of getting more and more unhealthy, which increased my weight. I basically only eat vegetables, fruit, and occasionally beans. My diet is 90% raw. This was difficult at first. I have lost 62 pounds in 3 1/2 months. It seems so overwhelming to me to think how much I have lost and that I still have more to go. I am working on changing my thoughts and feelings along with healthy food choices. It is a life long change that I have made. I am approaching my half way point. Once I reach it, I will share my whole story and progress pictures. I am so grateful for people like you that lend me support. By the way, great job on the weight loss and blood tests.

Valkyrie: Hi and nice to meet you. I agree that unhealthy food seems to be cheaper than healthy choices. I know our grocery bill has almost doubled, since fresh fruits and vegetables are the main source of protein in our household now. Good luck!

Mern: Where are you? I miss you!

Terri: Nice to meet you. The wedding picture is beautiful. You both look so happy. Congrats and good luck!

Kocialapcia: Good luck with your goals and adding more fruits and veggies. Once it is a habit, it's easier to keep up with that type of food choices.

Week goals:

1. Log everything I eat: Yes
2. Walk daily: Yes
3. Breathing exercises: No
4. Daily sit-ups: Yes
5. Strength training on arms/small weights: Yes
6. Lose 2 pounds: pending

As of Sept. 12, 2013: -67 pounds gone

Many more pounds to go

"Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world."
-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
RenewedSoul is offline   Reply With Quote