View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #68 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

Hi Chrissy

Nice to meet you and glad that you are joining. It does work very well to set goals and report like this to the others. It also helps you to figure out what's going wrong. Mel-mc, for instance, just figured out what's wrong with her Sat routine!

For me personally, it's been time and food. I learned this past winter to plan better food and make lunches to take to work. I am using my slow cooker for supper a lot more. The result is that I have almost entirely eliminated "take out" from my life. I also used fitday to get moving again on exercise when I was having problems with my back and legs.

I haven't been logging or posting all week. My appt away with my son ended up being 2 days (they wanted us to return to the clinic the second day) and that trip was in between 2 conferences. My eating was neither bad nor good, I guess it was reasonable if imperfect. I did get a decent amount of exercise even on the conference days. I am still 2 pounds from goal. It feels kinda crazy to be taking so long to get that last 2 pounds off, sigh but I guess for now I am ok with maintaining it.

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote