View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 09:58 PM   #52 (permalink)
RenewedSoul
FitDay Premium Member

Hi Nyda. I am glad to see you on here. This is a great place to set goals and seek support. Good luck!

Mern: Good luck at logging your food daily. I have every day, since I began this journey. I know if I stop now, I risk the consequence of backsliding.

Jenn: Great job with your spare room. I have a big closet that I need to do. I donít want to do it yet, so I am not putting it on my goal.

Libby: Good luck at the doctorís office!

Robin: Great job on all your goals this week!

Hi Tracey! It sounds like you are ready to go. Stocking your kitchen with healthy food is a great way to keep temptations away. I try to do that, but my husband puts food I choose not to eat in the refrigerator and cabinets. Maybe someday, I will get him on track with me. Good luck!

Weeks goals:

1. Post all food that enters my mouth: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
2. Walk 20 min. 5 out of the 7 days: No, yes, yes, no, no, no
3. Look for a walking buddy: live way out in the country, will be difficult to find one unless its at work; talking to teen daughter to see if she will be my buddy for night walks
4. Continue to try and relieve stress: Yes, no, no, no, yes, yes
5. Lose 2 pounds: weigh in day tomorrow, I think it will be positive according to my peeks the past couple of days

As of Sept. 12, 2013: -67 pounds gone

Many more pounds to go

"Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world."
-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
RenewedSoul is offline   Reply With Quote