View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 09:42 PM   #51 (permalink)
traceymc1985
FitDay Member

For once in a very long time I'm feeling determined and ready to start this journey over again..after gaining back nearly 2 stone over the last year of working full time and adapting to a less active work life with temptations everywhere.
I've learnt a lot though about my own relationship with food when I'm faced with it and what to do to keep on track. All trial and error but I'm going to reach the finish line this year!!

Tonight I made stuffed peppers and I've got to say I really enjoyed it, felt satisfied and the family liked them too. They had quorn mince, tomatoes, paprika, onion, veg stock, and topped with reduced fat cheese.

I've been to do food shop today and I have to admit I was putting it off all week because I was worried that without the right frame of mind I'd be making bad food choices to the trolley and get myself all in a state being surrounded by all my favourite chocolate and cakes.
Got through it though and the cupboards and fridge is stocked for the week ahead, as are my drawers at work.

Current weight-171lb (12st 3lb)

13/08/13
New Countdown losses-6lb

1st goal - 167lbs (11st 13lb)
2nd goal- 150lbs (10st 10lb)

Final Goal Weight- 135lbs (9st 7lbs)
traceymc1985 is offline   Reply With Quote