Notices

50 lbs. weight loss in 55 days!

Old 05-25-2013, 08:08 AM
FitDay Member

Talking 75 lbs. in 100 days!

Hey guys I completed my phase 1 and shed 50 lbs. I feel really great and more energetic then ever! I'm not done yet, I'm starting my Phase 2 on June 3rd to lose more weight as I journey to change the way I live.

I hope my progress to date inspire you guys to stick to your plans.

If you like you can check out my blog (link in my signature) for more information about my starting weight, exercises, meals and calories.

Good luck!

EDIT: Update July 9, 2013

It took me 9 more days then I expected but I'm at 268.2 lbs. as of this morning!

That's 75 lbs. in 100 days.... and counting. My Phase 3 will start on July 15

Last edited by supernu; 07-09-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:06 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations!!! Wow, that is a huge accomplishment that took a great amount of dedication no doubt!!! I checked out your blog and I'm going to try out your 'Spicy Cabbage Tomato Soup' recipe. I'm always looking for easy, tasty recipes and I have almost all the ingredients already in my kitchen for this one. Sounds yummy!

Keep up the great work and I'll look forward to reading more of your success stories in the future!
Old 05-26-2013, 03:38 AM
Super Moderator

Awesome work? Are you a writer?
Old 05-26-2013, 07:23 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by lildebbieg
Congratulations!!! Wow, that is a huge accomplishment that took a great amount of dedication no doubt!!! I checked out your blog and I'm going to try out your 'Spicy Cabbage Tomato Soup' recipe. I'm always looking for easy, tasty recipes and I have almost all the ingredients already in my kitchen for this one. Sounds yummy!

Keep up the great work and I'll look forward to reading more of your success stories in the future!
Thank you! Much appreciated.

Yes, the soup is spicy but it's low in calories and tasty!
Old 05-26-2013, 07:24 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Awesome work? Are you a writer?
Thank you! No I'm not a writer.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:20 PM
FitDay Member

Default congratulations and very well done

congratulations and very well done. I bet you can see a big difference. Have you determined your next weight goal and time period yet?
Old 05-27-2013, 07:35 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by eam1
congratulations and very well done. I bet you can see a big difference. Have you determined your next weight goal and time period yet?
Thank you! Yes, lots of good changes. I'm waiting till end of June before I determine my next weight goal. Phase two will start on June 3rd.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:37 AM
FitDay Member

That is an amazing journey...so much weight in so little time...I thought maybe you were doing a juice diet. Congrats on winning the prize !!
Great blog...site...thanks for sharing everything.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wantoretire
That is an amazing journey...so much weight in so little time...I thought maybe you were doing a juice diet. Congrats on winning the prize !!
Great blog...site...thanks for sharing everything.
Thank you! Yah, no juice diet here.
Old 06-17-2013, 02:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default I too lost weight

I have lost a 4 pounds just doing a thirty minute brisk walk everyday. I also use this motivade app to keep track of my activities. I have found it useful. Might be useful for other people also. Its available on google play page

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 06-17-2013 at 06:07 PM. Reason: link removed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.