Thread: Just a rant.
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 01:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
jennygoodman
FitDay Member

I am such a carboholic! Seriously, I just gravitate towards carbs, and I can't flippin quit! I honestly try really hard to watch what I am eating, and not eat "bad" stuff, but holy crap - all the "good" stuff I find is full of carbs! Yesterday I did pretty well though, and had my carbs down to about 50% (which is incredible for me, as they're usually at like 70% lol).

I just really need to find a way to cut down on them. It's so hard for me, especially cooking for somebody else. My hubby is 5'10" and weighs 125 pounds soaking wet. He's so tiny, and can eat like a horse and not gain a pound! So I have to find a way to cook a good meal for him, something moderately healthy so I don't gain 934 pounds, and stay on a budget. Why can't groceries just be free? hahaha then I wouldn't feel so bad making two meals!

On the plus side, I saw my sister yesterday for the first time in a couple weeks, and the first thing she said was "You look skinny." I'm not sure if that was a compliment (as in she clearly knew I was chunky), but it obviously means I'm doing SOMETHING right. So even though the scale hasn't moved, I'm LOOKING better! Now to tackle this carb issue!
jennygoodman is offline   Reply With Quote