View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 03:51 AM   #30 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrudd View Post
I understand Libby. Mom and I were running errands this morning and of course we stopped at Tim's.
I know that if I want to lose weight and maintain my blood sugars I can't have that stuff but I did anyway. It's hard to think this is the lifestyle that we will have forever. I also wish that my Mom would be on board. I am maintaining the same blood sugar level since I was diagnosed without meds (metformin).

Jenn
You can say "I want it but I can't" or "I can but I don't want it"- sometimes the most subtle mental shifts are helpful!

Libby, I have two grown sons at my house right now and they are both trying to gain weight! Eating 3000 cals per day. Oh the crap they eat!

Renewed soul, the flooding is scary sometimes. Did you see what happened in Calgary last June?

Mern! No wonder you are busy, what a mess. I hope things are going smoothly.

This week's goals:

1. Workout 3x, M-walk, T-Walk, W-walk, Th-Walk/Run
2. Eat 3 veg per day, M-1, T-4, W-4, Th-9 (yes that's correct-9)
3. Do 3 (extra) chores per day, M-1, T- 1 very big one, W-3 (1 was plumbing yick), Th-3
4. 3 Lovingkindness meditations: M-Y, T-N. W-Y, Th-N

My back and legs have improved enough that I can run a bit again. No much but it's a start.

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote