Community
Notices

Hello! :)

Old 07-28-2013, 05:55 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Hello! :)

Hi everyone! I'm new here, just signed up. My name is Shannon. I'm 26 and looking to lose about 75 lbs. My starting weight is 203 lbs. I just really want to get back to feeling healthy and confident. Looking forward to finally losing this weight
Old 07-30-2013, 03:52 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome! Fitday is my favorite website for tracking and trying to keep myself to stick to goals. Good luck with yours!
Old 08-05-2013, 12:44 PM
FitDay Member

Hi there. You made the right choice. Starting early in your life, believe me 26 is early, you will protect your back from injury because you are carrying extra weight; you will protect your knees from years of grinding down from carrying extra weight; you will protect your heart muscle and blood vessels from deterioration due to carrying extra weight and filtering the toxins from unhealthy food. Not to mention you are saving yourself from years more of emotional and verbal abuse because heavy people are discriminated against in every aspect of life from work, to fitting into tiny theater seats. I was the biggest one at my high school reunion, why? Two big gals I spoke to said it was because they were "too fat" to go. (thanks a lot for letting me be the brave one to go alone) Discrimination and prejudice are horrible and when you are fit you will have a clear head and a fit body to possibly donate your time to fighting discrimination and injustice in the world. Remember it isn't called SkinnyDay it is called FitDay, strive to be fit. The tools you need are here on FitDay, good for you for finding some help.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:51 PM
FitDay Member

Hi there newby, I'm a newby to. Hope all is going well with you so far. I've been tracking what and how much I can intake a day. It's a great website. Keep us updated on how you are going, good and bad weeks. We can all be each others support group, I'll update mine regulary to
Old 08-23-2013, 01:16 PM
FitDay Member

Good luck with your goals! You'll get there!