View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #50 (permalink)
episode2011
FitDay Member

Whew, Mern, sooooo glad no one was hurt! What a way to start the day, though.

On a much lighter note, have I ever mentioned that I. HATE. TO. SWEAT????? I had taiko class last night. Even with fans going, it was hhhhhhhhoooooooottttttt. The other participants were shimmering and glistening, their faces beautifully accentuated and glowing. Me? I was a hot mess. Literally. Face all blotchy, sweat-streaks on my cheeks. Huffing and blowing and feeling, at times, like I might just melt into a sad, stinky puddle with those little cartoon squiggles arising from it. I cannot WAIT for summer to be over.

Hating to sweat is the biggest reason I don't really take to exercise. If it weren't so inconvenient (cleaning up after and oh yeah, we don't have a class anywhere nearby that I'm aware of), I'd do water aerobics only. Yes, you sweat during water aerobics, but you don't know it. Hmmmm now that I think about it, swimming in everyone else's sweat... ew... Ok, scratch that -- back to the 'puter for me.

Anyway, not too much going on here. Still didn't make a goals list (tsk, tsk, bad Epixi), but keeping to the logs and not doing toooo badly. Same old, same old; decent on calories and sodium, not so great on fiber and protein. /shrug

Hey, it's Wednesday -- happy rest of the week, everyone!

50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
  • Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
  • Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)
episode2011 is offline   Reply With Quote