- Calorie Deficit (Avg) -250/day: -429, -443
- Vegetables > 3 /day: 2, 3
- Cholesterol < 200 mg/day: 213, 205
- Sugar < 40g / day: 31, 43
- Protein > 50g / day: 84, 64
- Workout > 150 min/week: 60, 10
Robin, I don't know if my 1/2 inch goal is reasonable for one week, but I know the tape barely budged last week, so it's probably not for me. I'm also fairly certain that if I don't try to 'lose' a bit, then I might start to gain, and I don't want that! A calorie deficit by day won't work for me over a weekend, so I'm trying to just average it out (just not a 'rolling' average).
About the watermelon - Wouldn't a watermelon cleanse be a diet of mainly sugar? Doesn't sound very healthy to me...
HEY MERN! How's that fridge?