I hope I do better with my goals this week. I did good with most, but I need to really focus on exercise. In addition, I have been feeling down lately because of work stress. I need to find ways to get rid of stress. I used to eat to rid of it, but now I don't know how to decrease stress. I lost 4 pounds this week and should be really happy. It's hard to feel happy when you feel so stressed out.
Dmartz: Sometimes you will lose inches in other parts of your body before the parts you are focusing on. Maybe you could do a complete body measurement to see what's occurring everywhere else? Don't worry, your waist will be losing in no time.
1. Try out new treadmill I borrowed from a friend every night:grrr husband still hasn't fixed it, NO still not put together ugh!
2. Log all food and drinks: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
3. Stay under 1,200 calories a day: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
4. Do sit-ups everyday: No, Yes, No, No, Yes, No, No
5. Lose 2 pounds: Yes -4 pounds