View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 05:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Romakota
FitDay Member

Hey thanks for posting 712014!

I also just joined fitday. I am finding it to be a great tool for me to unwind at the end of my day and just let out how things are going. I am super happy people are giving it a read as well. Places like this are awesome to connect with people who can exchange helpful tips and positive motivations to each other. I am glad to hear you're trying the smoothies! I have been feeling like a million bucks since i started them. Even this being day 2 of my cycle when i would normally be really bloated, I feel great and am not bloated at all. I have been having such a positive experience thus far and I am actually enjoying and embracing this new way of eating. My boyfriend said today that he wants to try "this smoothie thing" of mine while he is home so he can trim down a bit.

I am not sure if I mentioned but I use a Vitamix for my smoothies which i just got a few weeks ago and absolutely love! I would recommend it for sure but there are other good ones on the market for cheaper. ( I found mine on kijiji for $100.00 so maybe check there).

Oh yes I spent 45 minutes at the gym tonight and it felt good to get back in there!

Whoever you are and wherever you people reading this are, I hope you had a fantastic day and keep on keepin on!!

Yeeee Hawww!

Romakota is offline   Reply With Quote